Twitter

Monday, May 25, 2009

I already suck at this game.

Okay, So yesterday I decided to give the whole 'project 360' thing a try. My good Friend Max is doing it and it looked like a lot of fun, plus it would get me to blog more about my everyday life as opposed to just when something pisses me off lol.

I got distracted by awesome food and fun times, however, and forgot to actually POST the picture. Which is what I am going to do.... Now.




This is a picture of the garden my cousin planted around the fountain. You can't see him very well but the turtle spitting into the pond is Mr. Peepers. And yes, that is my cousin's foot :).

It was a GORGEOUS day and after she planted the mini-garden Tess made THE BEST BBQ turkey burgers I have ever had. Overall, it was an awesome day off.

No comments: