Twitter

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Road Trip: pt Un

Day One of Operation Take Seattle By Storm AKA Homopalooza: TriCities Edition!

Last night's drive was pretty much nothing but me, a pack of cigarettes and a zune full of music. If I had been pulled over (which was entirely plausible, I had a headlight out) the officer would have found me hyped up on Mt. Dew, cigarette in hand, belting out the lyrics to Le Vie Boheme.

Fortunately, my trip was uninterrupted.

Justin and Wesley waited until last night, when I arrived, to start packing. I thought that I had packed more than was needed, but these boys have me beat by far! And of coarse I had Wesley packing for me as well...

Wes: Did you pack a bathing suit?
Me: (laying amongst his clothes on the bed) psht. I don't even OWN a bathing suit.
Wes: I figured. I already packed swim trunks for you.
Justin: (peering around the corner) honey, what bedding are we bringing?

He was positively scandalized when he found out I had only brought the chucks on my feet; so now I have a pair of his flip-flops in his bag waiting for me just in case a situation arises that I need to have shoes on NOW. ;P

Nothing like a pair of homos to make you feel low maintenance! lol

In other news, I just started off Day One with the WORST shower in my LIFE. Their water pressure is so intense It nearly sheared off my nipple when I turned to face the showerhead. I had to hold on to the ladies for dear life just to rinse! Remind me never to do that again. It isn't a shower, it's an extreme sport!

I have to run, before the boys get back and realize I spent all this time on the Internet instead of getting ready.

No comments: