Twitter

Friday, April 17, 2009

Homopalooza: Redux

Alright, So I am really bad following through with the concert blogs... but I come with pictures! ...That are out of order because blogger is NOT photo friendly. No matter how hard I try, it won't let me move the photos.

I may sound calm, but I am ready to throw my computer because of this post so let's get to it, yes?




AWWWW! Panda and me!



Here is me and Wes in Line at Fall Out Boy.



This is a picture of me by the totem pole on the pier in Seattle.



This was the line before us at FOB. I wasn't thinking but I should have gotten a picture of the line behind us. We got there about two hours early so the line stretched out WAY behind us.



Me and Justin in the Pit.. either before Cobra Starship or FOB.


My boys at iHop ;hearts&



LMAO okay. SO I have this lip plumping lip gloss and Justin has really full lips... so long story short this is what he would look like if he got collagen injections.



Justin contemplating in line.



Wes and I in line.



I blow Kisses!



really far away picture of FOB... after we got tired of the Pit lol. There will be other far away pictures on my myspace if you want to see them. There aren't any from the pit because I couldn't even close my mouth, let alone function a camera. I was in awe.



Ihop fun times!



Justin texting. We all did this alot. We are 'mos that way :P



AWWWWWWWWWWW me and my Justinface!



same picture, slightly different angle. Gotta love myspace pics lol.



Me at our hotel.




Justin making his "Ummm.... Baby?" face.



I fucking love these glasses. This picture was the first picture taken, as we were leaving the Tricities lol.

So the concert was PHENOMENAL. Cobra was great as always and I got to teach Justin how to put his fangs up, which was fun. Gabe Saporta is nothing if not entertaining :). Oh, but Fall Out Boy. Fall out boy was orgasmic. Patrick was so amazing I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I didn't even nod my head or sing along... I just stood there staring, mesmerized. I have always joked around that he was the Metatron (the voice of God) but I am telling you I wouldn't have been more in awe if the Metatron really HAD shown up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOD WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY. I'm totally not just being nice, either, you're like adorable D: & that looks like sososo much fun. I'm coming next time, k? xD


Also, lolol@ you being super ~in awe~ of Patrick.
... but at least you didn't cry l:

---- said...

Patrick is the sex. Did he do his 'Imma hold this impossible note for 8 years in the middle of Cooperstown' thing? The. Sex.

I am alive. Depending on how dinner goes tomorrow night, I will tell you all about it.
If you don't hear from me, it's because my heart has been broken I am never getting out of bed again. If that's the case, I totally heart you and hope you will forgive me for living the rest of my life as a spinster hermit.
<3