Twitter

Friday, April 10, 2009

Road Trip Pt Deux!

Day Two of Homopalooza: TriCities Edition has commenced!

I will start off with a replay of last nights events. The three of us got all dolled up and went to Capitol Hill to have drinks at 'R Place; mine and Justin's favorite gay bar in Seattle, where I proceeded to learn that AMFs are fucking STRONG in Seattle. We only stayed about an hour but that was ample time for me to get sloshed off of my ONE AMF and a shot of tequila.

Then we came back to the hotel and watched Ellen do stand up. Altogether, I'd say the night turned out pretty epic.

Now I am sitting next to my Justinlove, watching Ferris Bueller's Day off.

Next installment: Fall Out Boy concert!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm all excited about seeing your blog about FOB! :D You better have had the greatest time ever, srs~